Siena Employment Opportunities
LEARNING SUPPORT OFFICER
2022 - Ongoing Position - Commencing 28th January, 2022
5 days per week – 8.30am to 3.30pm
Applications are welcomed from suitably qualified Learning Support Officers who wish to pursue career opportunities at Siena Catholic Primary School. The successful applicant will display the ability to work as part of a professional educative team in a flexible learning space.
The successful applicant will need to:
- Demonstrate a commitment to Catholic Education and to the safety and wellbeing of children
- Possess the skills and abilities necessary to provide students with a rich and rewarding educational experience
- Embrace a team approach to learning and teaching
- Certificate III or Certificate IV in Education Support or in the process of attaining
- Have a current Working With Children Check
Salary and conditions are implemented according to the Victorian Catholic Education Multi Enterprise Agreement 2018.
How to apply:
Applications must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and include:
- Application For Employment Form
- CV listing 3 professional referees
- Single page covering letter
Applications close: Monday, 25th October at 4pm
This school community promotes the safety, wellbeing and inclusion of all children.